FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I exchange my Gift Card?
Can I exchange my Gift Card?
Unfortunately you are unable to exchange your Gift Card as they are treated like cash.
Can I return or refund a Gift Card?
Unfortunately you are unable to return or refund your Gift Card as they are treated like cash.
Can more value be added to a gift card?
No, once a Gift Card has been purchased, the value on it is unable to be increased.
Where can the gift cards be used/redeemed?
Is there anything I can’t use my Gift Card for?
How many times can I use my gift card?
You are free to use this card for any amount (limited to the total value of the balance on the card) until the balance is zero. If you do make a purchase that exceeds the remaining balance on your Gift Card we do allow split payments.
How do I get a list of transactions made with my Gift Card?
The easy way to check your balance and transaction history is to go online at giftcards.kitchenaid.com.au
Do KitchenAid Gift Cards expire?
They do expire; our KitchenAid gift cards are valid for use for 36 months from the date of purchase.
My gift card is lost or stolen?
Once gift cards are activated, they should be treated like cash; any lost or stolen cards cannot be replaced or refunded.
How do I purchase a KitchenAid gift card?
KitchenAid gift cards can be purchased online at giftcards.kitchenaid.com.au or at selected outlets.
How do I order a KitchenAid gift card online?
To place a gift card order online at giftcards.kitchenaid.com.au, click through to purchase online and follow the steps listed below:
- SELECT GIFT CARD
- Select the gift card design (digital or physical), number of cards and value per card and click 'Add to cart'. Please note if you wish to nominate more than one delivery address you will need to add separate items to the cart.
- Repeat step 1 until you have added the required number of gift cards. Once complete select ‘Checkout’.
- ENTER YOUR DETAILS
- Enter you details; First name, Surname, Email, Phone, Address, Suburb, State, Country and Postcode are required fields.
- ENTER YOUR MESSAGE
- Should you wish to add a custom message to your card carrier/s (up to 400 characters (including spaces) complete the required fields. The message you create will appear on all gift card carriers in an order. If you do not wish to add a message simply leave blank.
- Select Next.
- ENTER RECIPIENT DETAILS
- Enter the delivery details and name of the recipient. Please specify if you wish to send all items to the same address or specify items that you wish to send in each package.
- Repeat the above step for each package.
- CONFIRM & PAYMENT
- Review details of your order. If you would like to make any amendments select the ‘Previous’ button, or if the details are correct click on 'Perform Payment'.
- Enter your payment details and select Continue to perform payment or Cancel to cancel your order. Payment can be made using your Visa, MasterCard or American Express. If your payment was unsuccessful select 'Attempt Payment Again' to enter the payment details.
- Once payment has been processed you will receive a confirmation message and an order number. Please record this order number for further enquires or select 'print page' for your reference. Please note that a Gift Card Order Confirmation will be sent to the email address provided.
Once you have completed your payment you can click on 'go to KitchenAid.com.au' to return to the KitchenAid website or simply close the page.
I am having difficulty placing an order online
Please note that you will need to have third party cookies enabled in your internet browser in order to complete an order.
This can be updated in the 'tools' tab of your internet browser, normally under the internet settings / privacy options. If you are still having difficulties placing an order, perhaps try ordering via another internet browser such as Google Chrome or Internet Explorer.
How will my gift card bought online be presented?
Emailed gift cards are sent directly to the email address nominated by you.
Can I add a message to the gift card I bought online?
Yes, you can create a custom message up to 400 characters (including spaces). The message you create will appear on all gift cards in an order. For mailed gift cards the message will be printed on the greeting card carrier. For emailed gift cards the message will be displayed on the Digital Gift Card. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to modify or omit messages which may be offensive or defamatory.
What delivery options are available and how much will delivery cost?
KitchenAid gift cards purchased online are sent via email to your nominated recipient. No delivery fee will apply for Email. Delivery of emailed gift cards may take 24 hours from the time of payment. There is no charge for physical or email delivery.
Can I cancel my gift card order if I order online?
Unfortunately, once an order is submitted online, it is unable to be cancelled.
What value can I put on a gift card?
A Gift Card ordered online can be loaded with any value between $10 and $999. You may order a maximum of $2000 worth of gift cards in any one transaction.
Is it secure to enter my credit card details when ordering gift cards online?
Your information and online credit card transactions are transmitted through a secure server using Secure Socket Layering (SSL), encryption technology. You can identify this by looking at the URL address "https," the "s" indicates you are in a secure area employing SSL. Your browser may also give you a pop-up message that you're about to enter a secure area.
Can I order gift cards from outside Australia?
We do accept orders globally through our website, however gift cards can only be redeemed at kitchenaid.com.au.
What form of payments are accepted online?
Payment can be made using Visa, Mastercard and American Express. We do not accept cheque, cash or gift card payments for the purchase of Gift Cards online.
Can I nominate another person to receive my gift card order when ordering gift cards online?
Yes. You can order your gift cards and have the order delivered to any person and/or company nominated as the delivery recipient.
KITCHENAID AUSTRALIA PTY LTD
6 - 8 Billbrooke Close
Cameron Park, NSW, 2286
This online merchant is located within Australia.