- Gift Card Redemption & Exclusions
- bill payments, including credit card accounts, and store accounts (e.g. a KitchenAid Store Account); and
- Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase Gift Cards or other tender.
- How to load value onto your Gift Card
- Using your Gift Card
- entering your Gift Card number and entering your PIN, or allowing an operator or other person to do so, at the time of check out; or
- giving us details of the Gift Card and authorising the transaction in some other way approved by us.
- you are confirming that the transaction correctly represents the purchase price of the goods or services obtained; and
- you are agreeing to pay the amount of that transaction by the reduction of the Remaining Gift Card Value.
- Expiry, cancellation and re-issue of Gift Cards
- Gift Cards cannot be cancelled once they are issued except if they are cancelled by KitchenAid at KitchenAid’s discretion, if their value is used or if they expire.
- We reserve the right to cancel and not accept any Gift Card that appears to have been defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in any way.
- Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen gift cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.
- KitchenAid reserves the right to verify the identity of the bearer.
- We reserve the right to cancel any Gift Card, or the Gift Card program, for any reason at any time without notice. In such instances (except those set out in paragraph b and c) we will elect to provide either a refund or a replacement Gift Card at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to correct the balance of your Gift Card if we believe that a clerical or accounting error has occurred.
- Lost or stolen Gift Cards Treat your Gift Card like cash. Lost or stolen Gift Cards will not be replaced or refunded. The bearer of the Gift Card will be taken to be the owner of the Gift Card.
- Gift Card Transactions The customer is liable for all transactions on the Gift Card except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by KitchenAid or any of its employees.
- Intellectual Property
- All material on the Gift Cards, the KitchenAid Gift Card Website, and the KitchenAid online store and that subsisting under it (including but not limited to text, images, data and software) is owned by or licenced to us, or the property of our suppliers, and is protected by intellectual property laws.
- You may not use our trade marks in connection with any product or service that is not ours, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion, or in any way that disparages or discredits us.
- All other trademarks not owned by KitchenAid or its related companies that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners.
- You may not frame or utilise framing techniques to enclose any of our trademarks, logos or other proprietary information without our express written consent.
- You may not in any way commercially exploit any material obtained from the KitchenAid Gift Card, KitchenAid, the KitchenAid Gift Card Website or the KitchenAid online store.
- Warranties and limitations of liability
- To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim, without limitation, all liability for all damage, liability, costs or loss, including direct, indirect or consequential losses, however caused, in connection with your use of the KitchenAid Gift Card, the KitchenAid Gift Card Website or the KitchenAid online store or your use of or reliance upon any of the information, services or materials contained in the website or provided by the website to you.
- Nothing in this clause is intended to modify any non-excludable statutory rights associated with the sale of products to consumers.
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia. Any dispute under these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, and you hereby submit to the jurisdiction of such courts for such purposes and waive any and all objections to jurisdiction or venue in such courts.
- Any failure by KitchenAid to exercise or enforce any one or more of its rights under these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such rights unless such waiver is granted to you in writing.
- These Terms and Conditions will be interpreted so that they do not infringe any law or are not invalid. If any term infringes any law or is invalid, it will be read down so that it does not infringe any such or is not invalid. If this is not possible, the term will be severed from these Terms and Conditions without affecting the validity of the remaining terms.
- Need more Information?
Your purchase, redemption and general use of a KitchenAid gift card is subject to the following terms and conditions. Any use or attempted use of a KitchenAid gift card and / or the KitchenAid gift card website constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
“KitchenAid Gift Card website” means http://giftcards.kitchenaid.com.au.
"KitchenAid online store" means www.kitchenaid.com.au.
"Gift Card" means the gift card that you have purchased or received.
"PIN" means the 4-digit PIN printed on the back of the Gift Card.
"We, our or us" and
Except for the exclusions listed in paragraph 3.2 (Exclusions) below, once loaded with value your Gift Card may be redeemed for purchases at the KitchenAid online store.
If the purchase exceeds the available Gift Card amount, the balance must be paid by other available payment options. The Gift Card must be redeemed within the validity period.
3.2 ExclusionsThe following are the exclusions applicable to the redemption of your Gift Card:
4.1 Online Gift Card purchases
4.2 All Gift CardsPay for your Gift Card value with the tender of your choice (other than a Gift Card). The transaction will be completed when the Gift Card is activated and loaded with value. There may be a delay with the Gift Card activating in the system once loaded. During this delay, the Gift Card cannot be used for purchases or transaction enquiries. Gift cards are not reloadable.
5.1 Making a purchase with your Gift Card
Enter your Gift Card number and PIN online at the KitchenAid online store, when checking out your items. The transaction will be completed when the balance has reduced on your Gift Card. All purchases include free shipping and delivery.
No change will be given for any Remaining Gift Card Value. The Remaining Gift Card Value may be used in whole or part against future purchases until the Gift Card expires.
You agree that we can reduce the Remaining Gift Card Value by the value of all purchases of goods and services that are authorised by you. Transactions are authorised by you by:
When you authorise a transaction:
5.2 Purchases exceeding the Remaining Gift Card Value
Your Gift Card may only be used to make purchases up to the initial Gift Card value or the Remaining Gift Card Value. If you wish to make a purchase for an amount that exceeds the Gift Card value or the Remaining Gift Card Value, you must pay the excess using another payment method.
5.3 Exchanging items purchased with a Gift Card
Goods that are purchased solely or in part with a Gift Card may be exchanged or returned subject to KitchenAid exchange and returns policy.
Where a returned purchase made by Gift Card is authorised for refund, KitchenAid will refund the payment by Gift Card at its discretion either on to your original gift card, or may issue you with a new gift card as part of the refund. Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash.
Exchanges or refunds for change of mind cannot be offered for:
- Gift cards;
- Other products advertised as being non-refundable for change of mind.
See KitchenAid exchange and returns policy in the KitchenAid Gift Card Website Terms and Conditions for more details.
5.4 No cash advancesGift Cards are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities. You cannot obtain any cash advance with your Gift Card, redeem your Gift Card for cash or receive any portion of the Remaining Gift Card Value in cash.
5.5 Checking your Gift Card balance, expiry date and transaction historyYou can check your Gift Card balance and expiry date at any time in-store at check-out of participating stores, or by calling 1300 554 268 or visiting the KitchenAid Gift Card Website. For balance enquiries by phone or online, you will be required to enter both the Gift Card number and PIN on your Gift Card prior to getting access to the Gift Card information.
5.6 Gift Card ExchangesYou cannot exchange your Gift Card for a different denomination, design or type of Gift Card or for another tender, cash or discount.
6.1 Expiry of Gift CardsYour Gift Card will be valid for use for 36 months from the date of issue (or as otherwise extended by us) after such time it will be invalid. You should use all of the Remaining Gift Card Value before the expiry date. It is up to the cardholder to use the full value within the validity period. Any unused balance will not be refunded or credited when the Gift Card expires. Unused balances will remain the property of KitchenAid.
6.2 Cancellation and voiding of Gift Cards
6.3 Re-issue of faulty or damaged Gift CardsA re-issue of faulty or damaged Gift Cards is not available unless the fault or damage to the Gift Card is proven to be a result of the production process or otherwise due to the fault of us or our agents or contractors.
Phone: 1300 554 268
Mail: 6-8 Billbrook Close, Cameron Park NSW 2286